The Christmas Tag - ❄ Blogmas





This is an edited version of the Christmas Tag that has been going around lately. I thought this would help me get into the Holiday Spirit. I don't know who created the original tag but credit goes to them. I tag everyone to do this tag and if you do it let me know in the comments because I really love reading them.

1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
My favourite is probably a three way tie between Love Actually, The Santa Clause and It's a Wonderful Life.

2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
I've only ever NOT had a white Christmas once. I went on a cruise last year with my family so I was trekking through the Belize jungle on Christmas day. I can't imagine being home and not having a white Christmas. Snow usually arrives here in November and stays until April.

3. What is your go to makeup look for the holidays?
I like red lips, rosy cheeks and sparkly eyeshadow. It's a holiday, why not go all out?

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
 I love listening to our Charlie Brown Christmas CD.

5. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Putting up our tree, watching Christmas movies on TV, eating Christmas cookies, opening our gifts Christmas morning, Christmas eve and Christmas day family dinners.

6. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Real. We have it, we just haven't decorated it yet.

7. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
I love making ginger cookies and my aunt always makes homemade fudge that is to die for.

8. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I actually find both to be kind of stressful, but I absolutely love watching someone open my gift when I feel confident they're going to like it. I enjoy making others happy.

9. What is the best Christmas gift you've ever received?
6 years ago I got my Laptop as a Christmas gift from my parents. I was absolutely shocked as I hadn't expected it at all. It's been 6 years and it's still my favourite possession. It's now old and it doesn't work that well anymore but I still love it and can't part with it.

10. Most memorable Holiday moment?
When we were younger my brother and I would put out 'reindeer chow' in our front yard to feed Santa's reindeer. My parents used to make it look like Santa had parked in our front yard and the reindeer had eaten the food we left. The first year I saw it, I thought it was the most magical thing in the world.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment