Tips for Looking More Awake - ❄ Blogmas




I know exams are coming up for a lot of people including me. That means cramming all night and not getting enough sleep. Here are the tricks I use to make myself look like I got a full night of sleep. It's really quick and easy because when you're that tired and that stressed, the last thing you want to do is spend an eternity on your makeup.


Undereye concealer is key here. I like to use use one with a salmon undertone to cancel out the blue. I also bring it in a triangle shape under my eye and blend out with a brush or my fingers. Applying a setting powder is optional. I find it makes my concealer last longer so I always use it.

Another important step is using a light eyeliner on my lower waterline. It cancels out the pink and makes you look more bright eyed.

Curling your lashes and applying mascara also help to make your eyes look bigger and more awake.

Finally I like to add a little bit of a highlight to my inner corner. I find this makes the biggest difference to making me look more awake. I like the Infallible Eyeshadow in Time Resist White from L'Oreal because it's staying power is amazing and it's super brightening.

I used these tricks on one eye and nothing on the other eye to show the difference it makes.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment