Holiday Party Eyeshadow Look - ❄ Blogmas




I wanted to do a look that was festive, dramatic and could be worn to a Holiday Party. I used a combination of plums and golds to create this look.

Like always I started by priming my eyes with Urban Decay's Primer Potion. I then took TheBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer and dusted it all over my lid. I used Urban Decay's Half Baked and lightly dusted it over top of the Mary-Lou Manizer.
I used Sexy from TheBalm's Nude'tude palette and put that in my crease with a fluffy crease brush. I then used the plum colour from the Essence all about nude palette and with the Zoeva Luxe Petit Crease brush I concentrated the colour on my outer corner.
I then used a light matte brown as a transition shade above the Sexy Shade in my crease. I finished my lid by intensifying the gold. I used a glittery gold and my finger to apply it to reduce the fallout. I highlighted my inner corner with the Mary-Lou Manizer again. I highlighted my brownbone with Foxy by Urban Decay.
 On my bottom lashline I used a pencil brush and the essence plum shade on the outside and Half Baked on the inside and blended them together in the middle.
I finished the look with Maybelline Gel Liner, Maybelline Volume Express Mascara and I used Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner in Roach on my waterline. I applied Clinique's Bottom Lash Mascara to finish everything off.


Other Additions to the look:
A berry red lipstick such as Rimmel Lipstick in 107



A bright pink blush such as this one from the Urban Decay Naked Flush palette in Native.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment