Holiday Drugstore and Lush Haul - ❄ Blogmas





I always treat myself to some lush goodies at the end of each semester. I find baths are a great way to relax and pamper myself and Lush is the best place to get bath products. I also have a few items I've picked up at the drugstore over the last month.

LUSH
I got some Lush limited edition Holiday Bath Bombs including:
Butterbear- Butterball is one of my favouroite Lush Bath bombs and this is just a cuter more festive version (this is also the only one I've actually used).
Dashing Santa
Golden Wonder
Shoot for the Stars

I was also talked into buying a massage bar in From Dusk till Dawn and the Vanilla Puff Dusting powder to go along with it.
I also got a Lush  Liquid Lipstick in the colour Confident as an early Christmas Present so I thought I would include it in this haul.
Liquid Lipstick and Shoot for the Stars

Vanilla Puff and Dashing Santa
From Dusk till Dawn Massage Bar
 
Golden Wonder and Butterbear

DRUGSTORE 

 I've been dying for the Maybelline Matte Lipsticks to hit drugstores in Canada so when they finally did I picked up 2. Siren in Scarlet (perfect for Christmas) and Touch of Spice which I've worn literally everyday since I got it.
Can you tell I'm really into matte lips lately. I got the NYX solf matte lip cream in San Paulo. I love the formulation of these.
I got two palettes from essence in how to make nude eyes makeup box and all about nude. I have a review coming on these two palettes later in the week.

Finally I've been looking for a brush to apply cream blush. I wanted the e.l.f small stippling brush but couldn't find it so I got the Sonia Kashuk Small Duo-Fiber Multipurpose brush instead.


Let me know if you see anything you'd like me to review.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment