Best of 2014: Face - ❄ Blogmas




All this week I'm listing off my favourites of the year. Today is what I consider to be the best face products of the year.


2014's Best

Foundation- Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation. This is a very popular foundation and has been one of my personal favourites for years. It has a medium coverage and small reflective particles which makes your skin look radiant. It also smells great and lasts all day. Plus it's drugstore.
Concealer- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. It took me a while to get on board with this concealer. It's very expensive but in my opinion, totally worth it. It's amazing at brightening under the eyes without creasing but it's also creamy and full coverage so it works on blemishes too.
Power- Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder. Until recently I would have said Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder was my favourite but I think the Maybelline powder works better on my dry skin as dry spots aren't accentuated.
Primer- Benefit's The POREfessional. I don't wear primer often but this is my favourite when I do wear it. It completely masks any pore's and imperfections while making your makeup last longer.
Blush- Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush. I have the shade glisten but they're all amazing. They last forever, the shade selection is amazing and the packaging is so beautiful.
Bronzer- Nars Laguna Bronzer. I'm fair skined but this bronzer looks really natural and radiant on me. Not to orange or muddy. I wouldn't use this to contour because it is shimmery but to warm up your face, this bronzer can't be beat.
Highlighter- TheBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer. If you like a very shimmery, in your face highlighter, this is it. It brightens your face like no other highlight I've ever tried.
Face Palette- Urban Decay Naked Flushed. I love this palette because it has everything you'll need to complete your face in one travel friendly package. The one I have is Native and it looks really natural on me. Even though the blush seems intimidating, it's really not. The highlight is beautiful and the bronzer is not too orange or shimmery.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment