What I got for Christmas! - ❄ Blogmas




Happy Boxing Day! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
I just wanted to share some of the things I got for Christmas. Obviously I'm in no way trying to brag. I realize I'm a very lucky girl! Next week I will have some posts to review what I got.

Glam Glow Gift Sexy
I have wanted the Thirstymud hydrating treatment for a long time now. I'm so happy this set came with samples of the other masks as well. I'm very excited to see how they work.

Origins Bestsellers
I have always wanted to try Origins products so having a whole bunch of sample sizes is the best way to try them out. I won't have reviews on these products for a while as it takes time to get used to new skincare.

Tarte Pin Up Girl Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush Palette
Tarte Blushes are my all time favourites so receiving this palette with 5 blushes was like a dream come true. The packaging is also adorable. I will have a review of this palette next week but so far I'm very impressed.

Sephora Favourites SuperStars
Although I have a few of these products already I was super excited to receive this gift. I'll also have a review on this set next week. (I gave my mom the mini Porefessional from this set because I already have a full size and she wanted one thus the empty hole).

Sephora Eyeshadow in Girl Talk and Eyeliner in Iced Brown
This is a gorgeous glitter eyeshadow and light brown eyeliner from Sephora's own brand.

Nail Art
I've never had a nail art set before. I'm going to play around with it and if I come up with something cool I'll make a post.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment