November Favourites - ❄ Blogmas




I don't have a lot of favourites this month because I haven't worn that much for makeup. I've been too busy with school to focus on my beauty obsessions however I do have a few favourites to share.


I got this blush set at the beginning of the month and it's the only thing I've been reaching for. I especially like Dandelion and Rockateur. I wrote a full review which you can find here.

This is my favourite winter scent from Bath and Body Works and it finally feels enough like winter to bring it out again. I use this instead of perfume as it's scented enough.  It's a lotion so it lasts a long time but I don't find it particularly moisturizing. 

 This has been my life saver this month. The cold weather has been killer on my dry skin so once a week I wear this mask to bed and I wake up without dry skin. It's honestly like magic.

 I've been using this Color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze a lot this month because I haven't had the time to put effort into my makeup. This makes you look put together with very little effort.

 I love this colour for winter. This is also has a really interesting formula. It feels very wet but turns into a stain that lasts a long time. It can be applied sheer or opaque. 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment