Sephora Favorites SuperStars Review - ❄ Blogmas




 I'm doing a review of the Sephora Favorites SuperStars Box that I got for Christmas. Although Sephora might not be available in all countries I believe most of the products included in the box are available in other stores worldwide so I thought this review would be most useful if I reviewed each product separately instead of the box as a collective.
  I'll start with the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown. I have this product in Medium Brown and have been a faithful user for a while now. I was excited to get a full size backup and I think the dark brown looks even better on me than the medium brown. This retails for $27.
The Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black has been a hyped product in the Beauty Community for as long as I can remember. It is super black, long wearing and smudgeproof. It has a very fine felt tip which is so important in a liquid liner. Overall I can see why so many people love it. This retails for $26.
Urban Decay's Sin Eyeshadow is also a favourite of many bloggers. I think this shade is included in the original Naked palette but I don't have it so I am very happy to have it as a full size single shadow. This is my favourite type of shade (champagne shimmer) and Urban Decay's my favourite eyeshadow brand. This retails for $22.
Urban Decay Sin
Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment in Rose. This is my first experience with the brand Fresh. I know my best friend loves these tinted lip treatments but I'm only neutral about them. The packaging is very pretty. They smell amazing, like citrus and they feel nice on the lips but overall I'd say it's a pretty average lip balm. I'll give it more time to see if my opinion changes. This is a mini size but the full size retails for $26.
Very Sheer Rosy Tint
 I've raved about the Josie Maran Argan Oil on my blog so many times so I'll save you all by letting you check out my other blog posts if you want to know what I think. This is a mini size which will be perfect for travel. This small size retails for $20.
*Missing - Benefit the POREfessional. Like I said in my "What I got for Christmas" post, I gave this mini to my mom because I have the full size and she wanted it. I love this primer as it erases the look of pores making my face look flawless. It helps make my makeup last longer. This was a mini and it retails for $12.
Also from Benefit is a mini They're Real Mascara. I wish this had been full size because it is one of my all time favourite mascaras. It gives really full, long lashes without being too clumpy. I really like the unique brush.The formula is kind of hard to remove but I still think it's worth it. It retails for $12.
Formula X Nail Polish in Ignite. Formula X is my favourite nail polish formulation as they last a week or more before chipping. This is a really pretty opaque dark red shade. It retails for $13.
Formula X in Ignite
Chloé Rollerball. This is a really fresh fragrance with notes of Pink Peony, Freesia, Lychee, Magnolia Flower, Lilly of the Valley, Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Honey. I really like the scent but it seems like more of a spring/summer fragrance. It retails for $30.
Would it be fair to say Nars Orgasm Blush is the most popular blush shade ever? It's a gorgeous peachy pink with flecks of gold. I found this blush to be a little more powdery than my other Nars blush but still very pigmented and long wearing. It is full size and retails for $35.
Nars Orgasm
I haven't tried anything from Bumble and Bumble before but this Surf Spray makes me really intrigued by the brand. The spray volumized my hair and gave it lots of texture. It also didn't smell offense which is huge for me. This is a mini and retails for $18.
Finally the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream. I was nervous about this shade matching me but it actually wasn't too bad. Because this is a BB cream the coverage is very sheer and natural. It also has a very strong scent of sunscreen. I think this will be perfect in the summer. This is full size and retails for $50.

Overall there was $278 worth of product in this set and at the retail price of $90 that is quite the deal.
What are your opinions on the products included in this set?

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment