Best of 2014: Lips - ❄ Blogmas




All this week I'm listing off my favourites of the year. Today is what I consider the best lip products of the year.


2014's Best: 

Lipstick- Maybelline Matte Lipstick.  I've only had these Lipsticks a few weeks but it's by far my favourite lipstick formula of the year. It's matte which is my favourite type of lip to wear but it's still very creamy and doesn't leave my lips feeling dry. Touch of Spice is perfect for every day. Plus it's drugstore so it's inexpensive.
Lip Gloss- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss. This was my favourite gloss last year too. It's creamy and pigmented but not at all sticky. It smell so yummy, kinda like fruit punch. The shade Beige is my favourite even though it's stupidly named.
Lip Crayon- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. If you've been following my blog for a while then you know how much I love this lip crayon. Honey is the perfect my lips but better colour with a super long lasing formula. It's very comfortable to wear and feels hydrating. I love pairing this and my NYX lip gloss in Beige.
Lip Liner- NYX Retractable Lip Liner. I only discovered the importance of a lip liner this year. I like the shade nude because it can be used with so many shades. It's also very long lasting and comfortable.
Lip Scrub- Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub. Popcorn is my favourite food so I think this tastes amazing. It's also great at preparing your lips for wearing matte lipsticks or just at fixing chapped, dry lips.
Tinted Lip Balm-  Maybelline Baby Lips. I wore the colour Cherry Me everyday to school. It's moisturizing but it 's very sheer so it can be applied without a mirror so I could reapply in class. It smells great but I have to say I think it kind of tastes bad.
Lip Butter- Nivea Lip Butter. Nivea has always been my favourite brand for lip treatments. It's really thick and moisturizing. The Vanilla & Macadamia one smells delicious and my favourite part, it has no taste.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment